I was misdiagnosed and even became more sick while in the hospital. Who can you sue for medical malpractice after receiving bad

I went to the hospital to be treated and instead they told me I was suffering from an illness I found out later to be untrue after being tested by another doctor and during my stay there I contracted MRSA. Who can you sue for medical malpractice after receiving bad care at a hospital?

Answers (1) disclaimer

720 Olive Street
St. Louis NY 63101
St. Louis Medical Malpractice Attorney
(314) 231-4100

Fox Goldblatt & Singer PC

St. Louis Medical Malpractice Attorney
With overcrowding in hospitals and overworked staff, many are not given the proper healthcare treatment that staff is obligated to provide. If you were misdiagnosed you may have a claim. Misdiagnosis is actually a very prevalent issue and countless patients suffer at the hands of staff that failed to offer high quality medical care. In addition, it is highly common for those that are kept over in the hospital to contract additional infectious diseases when hospital staff does not carry out proper sanitary precautions. The spread of infectious disease affects many and leaves them with further health complications as a repercussion of staff negligence. It is difficult to know if you have a claim without further information and one of the best choices you can make is to speak to a professional about your case. They can evaluate the care you were given in your hospital stay to help determine if it was in fact the negligence on the part of the hospital that was at fault.

Related Questions

Patient died of medicarion error in a nursing home, is the nurse in trouble?

The medication of a newly admitted patient has not arrrived. The nurse borrowed the exact same heart medication from another resident but the dose was ...
answered by blank - California View answers »

What should I do?

I was hit in the face with a piece of metal that the weld broke on causing it to come back and hit me in the face it was under tremendous pressure ...
answered by Bostwick & Peterson - Indiana View answers »

How do I know if I have a case for an issue when my child was born?

My child was born in a nearby hospital and during the birth there were complications. As my child has continued to develop over these past few months, ...
answered by Robert Sparks Attorneys - Illinois View answers »