Find a Birth Injuries Attorney

Enter your location to find a birth injuries attorney closest to you.

Locate me

Use your current location to find a birth injuries firm.

Find a Birth Injury Lawyer

If your child has shown signs of developmental delays, was injured during childbirth or has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy or Erb's palsy, you may wish to consider whether you have grounds for a medical malpractice lawsuit against the obstetrician or medical facility where he or she was born. If your child suffered a birth injury as the result of medical negligence or malpractice, you may be able to hold the at-fault doctor accountable and may be able to recover money that will provide for your child's medical treatment.

By comparing multiple attorneys, you have the opportunity to find a professional who is truly qualified to handle your birth injury claim. Use our directory to conduct a search for birth injury lawyers in your area and compare their services and qualifications to determine which you feel most comfortable working with.

Find a birth injury attorney by entering your location above.